December 9, 2010
Prose Child Theme is one of StudioPress latest themes. It was designed to highlight the words with a clean simple design that would catches your attention to the text! It would be Amazing!
Sometimes writers think that design and communication are separate. That it’s the writer’s job to communicate with well-chosen words, and then the designer’s job to “make it pretty.”
Design is actually much more important than that.
The right design doesn’t just look good. It actually communicates something important to your readers.
- Good design conveys your authority. Professional design shows your commitment to your audience, and that you aren’t some “fly by night” who slapped a site together.
- Good design enhances your content without drawing attention away from it. You don’t want your readers to say, “what a great-looking design.” You want them to say, “what a remarkably useful blog, I’m going to read this every day.”
- Good design allows you to highlight what matters most to you. Clean, open design with plenty of white space allows the ads and images you choose to stand out on the page.
Good design always serves the needs of the project. A wonderful theme for a photography blog would be the wrong choice for most writers. A craft shop owner has very different needs from a real estate agent.
Smart theme design takes into account what you’ll be using your site for, and supports your purpose beautifully.
Fresh Media has eye popping appeal with great looking green leaves covered in dew drops. Fresh Media provides three footer regions to ground your page. The beautiful focal point, along with the rest of the theme’s elegance, will bring a breath of freshness to your website.
- Validates W3C XHTML 1.0 strict
- Validates W3C CSS level 2.1
- Three special “user” block regions
- Fixed width
- Tableless / Pure CSS design
- Five block regions – content, right sidebar, footer 1, footer 2, and footer 3
February 5, 2010
This is a beautiful premium template from YouJoomla. It’s mean, you need to purchase this themes to use it legally.
You Travel Joomla Template features:
* 100% Tableless Design
* XHTML Valid
* CSS Valid
* 508 Valid
* 15 fully collapsible module positions
* PSD files included
* Joomla 1.5 template
* CSS dropdown menu
* SMooth dropdown menu
* Dropline menu
* SMooth dropline menu
* Split menu
* 4 unique CSS styles
* YJ News Slider 70 New
* YJ Booking 2.0 New
* Server side Compression
* Extended Typography styles
* IE6 png fix
* Adjustable width 1024px 800px
* Font resizing
* SEO features build in
Clarity is a generic style template that can be used for any type of site, business, ecommerce, etc. The release of Clarity brings the introduction of images in the S5 menu and dynamic module positions. We also have included the NEW S5 Image Slider. Great for displaying your products that you have available on a eCommerce or even non eCommerce site as Clarity. We also have included the S5 Box, edited S5 News Display and an edited S5 Tab show. As you can see throughout the demo module positions are wrapped in contains with handles that you can grab and move around. You simply click and drag to a new position and your setting is saved to a cookie so upon page refresh your settings changes remain.
* 100% tableless CSS
* Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
* Validates with CSS Level 3
* Joomla 1.5 only
* SQL dump available
* New Dynamic Modules
* 27 module positions
* New! S5 Image Scroller
* New! jQuery powered menu system
* Edited frontpage article layout
* Sliced PSDs included
* Site Shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
* Fully collapsible module positions
* Set background images and color via template parameters
* Lytebox enabled
* Tool Tips enabled
* 4 Menu systems:
o Choose style: Drop Down, Fading, Scroll Down or Suckerfish
o Choose script: jQuery, S5 Effects
* Custom page and column widths
* Compatible with the following browsers:
o Firefox 1.5+
o Opera 9+